9.20.2011

Food Food Food I ate in the past two weeks

So although I can only spend 8 dollars per day (650yen) on food,
I've been eating out a lot because I'm never at home.
These are some of the food I ate in the past two weeks.

 Doria at Saizeriya ミラノ風ドリア http://www.saizeriya.co.jp/index.php
280 yen ($3.50)

 Tarako (fish egg) Pasta
350 yen $4

 Basil Pasta
650yen $8

 Chiffon Cake
$2

Chicken Cold Ramen 
$4

Ramen at Ranichi around $10 

Soup

Royal Host hamburger

 $7

Tempura Donburi (Tempura on rice)
$5

Shaved ice with condensed milk and strawberry. 
$5

Food is generally really expensive in Japan but there is no tip which really helps. :D

6 comments:

  1. RIN! YOUR COLD CHICKEN RAMEN COST LESS THAN SHAVED ICE!
    hahahaah. time to re-evaluate!

    (omg i'm such a hobo. if i were in japan, I'd probably just buy cucumbers each day and save money so i can spend on JE and anime stuff, haahah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> Jen Lee
    Haha indeed because I bought the ramen at school cafe its a lil cheaper.

    I am a hobo as well! I am always thinking how I can save money... its hard living in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. よっ!まってました!外食記録!
    それにしても外食に関しては安いよね~!バリエーションあるし。

    サイゼリヤ行きてぇぇぇぇ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>くめこ

    お金ないからファミレス・チェーンでしか食べてない・・・
    カナダで遊びすぎたか笑

    ReplyDelete
  5. うわー!すごくおいしいそう~~。O(≧O≦)O
    食べたい~~~w

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>えみ
    今度日本にくるとき一緒に食べようね^^

    ReplyDelete