9.29.2011

Old time friend and Ramen


So I met again another friend who I've known since like Grade 2.
Her and I and bunch of other girls were pretty crazy back then and we had fun time together today eating dinner and talking about the past and what's happening right now.
I'm hoping to see her more because she also goes to Keio University as well.


And for dinner she took me to this Ramen place where is really popular within Keio students.
The place is called 麺場ハマトラ ”Menba Hamatora" where they offer these black noodles.



I didn't know why it was black but she told me that there was some charcoal in these noodles.
(It is very common to mix edible charcoal in food in Japan)

Overall it was very tasty and think. I really do love ramen!


6 comments:

  1. Is it in Hiyoshi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren>>

    Yes it's in Hiyoshi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite one with Musashiya !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >> Xavier

    It really is pretty good :D I'm going to try Musashiya another day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. おいしそう!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. >> Christine おいしかった!!

    ReplyDelete