9.10.2011

Where/What I want to do/eat in Japan


And the list shall grow...

Try Japanese Bar (Izakaya)
Eat 鯛めし
Eat some good Pork Cutlet トンカツ
Manga Cafe
Class Reunion
Fuji Rock Festival
Johnnys Store
Arashi Concert
Volunteer for Tsunami Relief
Eat Monjya Yaki
Go to Akihabara
Meet all my friends in Japan
Japanese Magic Straight Perm
Get a part time job
Go on an internship
Okinawa
Japanese Clubbing
Backpacking
Comedy Show
Try Street Snap
Maid Cafe
Go to at least one restaurant that got introduced in Arashi shows
Eat Sardine Soba にしん蕎麦
Eat at Caprichoza カプリチョーザ
Eat Horse Sashimi 馬刺し
Tokyo Modern Art Museum 東京現代美術館
Go watch a TV show as one of the audience
Go to the temples around my house area
Eat Tempura Rice Ball 天むす
Eat Blow Fish Sashimi ふぐ刺し
Eat Fish Sperm (sounds disgusting i know) 白子
Try getting a decorating nail in Japan
Japanese Gay Bar オカマバー
Go up Tokyo Tower
Takarazuka 宝塚
Go see AKB48
Go see Sky Tree
Go to Aiba's restaurant
Climb a mountain (Mt.fuji)
Arashi Bar
Niconico cafe/ Niconico Bar
Go to Tokyo Disney Land 
Watch Japanese Musical (Cats)
Ghibli Museum 
Host Club 
Kamakura/Enoshima
Imperial Palace
Nippori Station
Hakone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakone,_Kanagawa)
Yoyogi Park
Shinjuku-Gyoen (for Hanami Plum blossom viewing)
See a Bunraku performance
Visit Tokyo-Daigaku 
Ueno Zoo/ Aquarium
Tokyo Bay Boat Cruise
So-kei Sen Baseball Game
Watch Pro Baseball Game

19 comments:

  1. Watch Japanese Musicals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For tonkatsu you can go to a restaurant called "Mita" in Hiyoshi ;) It is on the street that runs beside the eki/Tokyu. The one where the koban is basically, and it is on the same side as the koban (left) as you go further down the street in the direction of Hiyoshi Intl House from the eki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Lauren
    Wow really that is soo close!
    I will definitely try it soon :D
    Thank you Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and some things to perhaps add to your list (I don't know if you have done any of them before):
    -Visit Kamakura and/or Enoshima
    -Go to the Imperial Palace and see the royal family (one of the like two times it is even open to the public a year...sometime near Xmas/New Years)
    -Visit the area around Nippori Station (not many people know it, but there are a lot of interesting artsy/design shops in that area, and it is a nice old area anyways, but go on a weekend, because some shops are so small they are only opened weekends)You might need me to make you a map though...it is a confusing area and I had my art teacher as a guide when I went ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 八尾陸太9/11/2011 9:15 am

    今、秋君が家に来てるよ。ただいま秋君、ゲーム中・・・
    八尾陸太&清水秋

    ReplyDelete
  6. >> Lauren
    What!!what!! I never been to any of those places. Thanks for letting me know! I am really interested in the nippori station area. I am taking art workshop is that the class where the teacher took you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>八尾陸太
    ふふっ二人で楽しんでるのね。うちの秋をよろしく^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really?! Go to Kamakura in the fall when the leaves change, it is particularly nice then, and wait to go to Enoshima when summer comes back next year as there is a great beach there! ;)
    The imperial family thing is worth seeing if only to say you have done it, and the crowds are crazy! (cheering, flag waving, etc...) ^_^
    Ah if you are taking that class then I imagine she will probably take you! Unless she got fed up with trying to lead us all around last year lol ;)(If it is the same prof...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should also see/do:

    - Hakone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakone,_Kanagawa)
    - Yoyogi Park
    - Shinjuku-Gyoen (for Hanami ^_^)
    - not climb A mountain but THE FUJI! ^_^
    - Go to Koya-san if you (and I guess you will) visit Osaka
    - wear a Kimono or Yukata at a Japanese Festival
    - see a Bunraku performance
    - visit Tokyo-Daigaku (it looks awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Yoyogi Park on Sundays)

    ReplyDelete
  11. go to Ebisu Garden Place Rin!!! even though theres not much to do there but HANA YORI DANGO~~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. >>Lauren

    haha I would love to try all of that. It sounds awesome! I feel like this year is going to be prettty packed. :S :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. >> Stella

    Wow I haven't done most of the things uve written! I have been to Koyasan though. It was a really really beautiful place. I think we can visit some of these places together? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. >> Nabeela
    Ebisu garden it is! I have to go haha. Tell me more arashi related spots Nabeela!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You want to attend a comedy show or perform at one?

    ReplyDelete
  16. >>J

    haha J! Of course attend one. But my future goal is!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, do you really wanna go to a host club? Hahha it should be interesting if you go. Tell me about it, if you do go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. >>えみ
    I do..! But i heard it costs lots of money.. I probably cant afford it but I'll try :D And I'll post it!!

    ReplyDelete