9.07.2011

I`m in Japanland



After the 13 hour flight of two very nasty meals, luke warm cup noodle, and two good movies (Justin Bieber, yes i know.. and The Departed) I have successfully arrived in Tokyo, Japan.



First of all I am non-stop sweating.

Because of the humidity, although the actual temperature is 27 degrees it feels like 30.
It's also because of the “節電中 (Currently Saving Power)” signs all over Narita Airport (the earthquake that happened in 3/11 has affected people to conserve energy) I think they have turned down the AC.

After that I stayed at my friend's house and had a really comfortable time there until I check-in at res which is today!



Let's just hope my english level doesn't decrease.
I was already told by the guy sitting beside me that I had an accent in my english...

I'm also going to try my best so this won't be the first and the second last post before the
“I am back in Toronto” entry.




5 comments:

  1. hey! welcome to japppaaaannnnnn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you landed safely...I am sure everything will turn out fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehhh you had your own bottle of champagne/wine with it?? It doesnt actually look that disgusting =P Tell me about res and your new roomate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>くめこ
    ありがとう!!頑張りまっする。^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. >> Viviann
    I asked for white wine. I kind of got sick though. Never drinking on a plane.
    My roommate is awesome! I will talk about her in a another post probably :D

    ReplyDelete