10.09.2011

Keio Welcome Party and Izakaya(Bar) with my exchange friends.


There was a Keio Welcome Party on Friday.
And this is probably the most exchange students I've seen in a while. 
They probably came for the free food because that's why I was there.

People mingling before Keio ppl gave an okay that we can start eating.

Foooood. Pretty good :) I made no new friends that day because I got too distracted in eating.  

Some of us moved to an izakaya after that to eat and drink more.
This is the sign that says what they have. It seems like everything in this Izakaya is 290 yen. $3.50

Some food and drinks.

Mhmm Tofu

Mhmm tomatoes on ice? lol 

And then we went home on the train.
The last trains in Japan is 12!!! Holyy so early.

And then my friend V got some oden for after snacks :) 
Man I'm going to get those some day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment