10.19.2011

Movie: Dog Police

I went to the movie theatre at Shibuya, right beside the 109 building.
Since movies on wednesdays are 1000yen ($12) for women it's a pretty good deal.
(I think the original price for an adult ticket is $20.)

The movie I watched is called DogxPolice and its about a dog and a police.
I actually didn't know anything about the movie but my friend and I just randomly hopped in because we had time.

Long story short I was balling my eyes out for the whole show because
a) sad things happens to the dog in the movie
and
b) I miss my coco so much.

It's really embarrassing to cry in a Japanese movie theater because its really dead silent.
I heard noone talk, shuffle, sneeze, cough through out the whole movie except for me sniffing.

Ahh-- I think I'm more dog-sick than home-sick.

This is the poster of the movie.
It's action/drama/suspense/a lil bit of love at the end.



This is the trailer of the movie.

3 comments:

  1. Christine Wang10/26/2011 7:24 am

    i think Japan makes the best dog movies
    have you ever seen "クイール"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Christine

    Noppee
    Am I going to cry? That's not too good lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine Wang10/27/2011 5:22 am

    er...lol never mind don't watch it then LOL
    its really sad

    ReplyDelete