10.22.2011

Walking around my neighbourhood Hiyoshi.


This is the view from my window.
I was always curious what is up on that little mountain/hill thing on the 
left so I decided to take a walk one afternoon.

I first had to find a route to go up. 
Walked around the other side of the mountain and I found several streets.


Walked up the first street I found with haagen dazs in my hand, so if I get to find a nice hill top or cliff I can enjoy my green tea ice cream there.

Failed. It was a dead end.


Going down the stairs to find another route.

Found another route few meters beside the other one.

How many towels does this person need.

I felt like I was taking the right route because I then found another set of stairs.

I would not enjoy having this in my back yard.

And tuh duh another failure. I got to this semi top looking place but I couldn't see the town of hiyoshi because of the trees. I wanted to walk around this place more but my ice cream was melting so I decided to eat it here and head home.

I seriously didn't meet a single person on this journey. 
Sad. I'm going to try again from another route next time.

-----------
 

Other than walking around my neighbourhood. 
I noticed I like walking around other neighbourhoods as well.
I also try taking pictures of the wrong stations I get off. 
(Because I always take the wrong route and end up in nowhere)
Like this one, Mukaigawara station. Where the hell is this place?


--------

Last, Purikura!
This has nothing to do with walking but since I took some picture I will post them up.

This machine makes
1) Ur face reall white 
2) Ur eyes reall big
3)Turn all guys into a woman
and prints it out as a sticker.

You take ur pictures and then come around the booth and edit it with the pens on the side.


Kind of freaky right? But its a fun way to leave some memory with 400yen. Aprox $5


6 comments:

  1. Woah! It still looks like summer in Japan! Nice views, I like it. And remember young one, failure is the first step to success.
    And...is that YOU in the last picture?!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>JOOOY

    I knowww right today was 26 degreees..
    And thank you for the wonderful saying.

    Haha yupp the last picture is me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. これがりんりんが住む場所なのね。けっこう風情があっていいじゃん。
    狭い道、家がせせこましく建っている様子、日本だー。

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>くめ子
    いいでしょ。なんだかこういう在り来りの風景とか好き:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scenery! The deep slopes and hills are so nice. lol @ the towels, but they're neatly laid out and hung!

    ReplyDelete
  6. >> Candice
    I know right! It's an ordinary scenery but yet I loovee it. The towel really shows Japanese ppl's personality I think.

    ReplyDelete