10.02.2011

Shopping with my uncle : Akihabara

Since my uncle from Osaka is here in Tokyo for work, he made some time to meet me.
Today was probably the most fun and exciting day because of all the shopping I did.

I first bought

an electronic dictionary/translator.
The reason why I bought this was because I really need to know how to write some kanji because I am terrible at remembering these chinese characters. A lot of my sentences sound very childish because of the lack of kanji used in a sentence. This thing also tells me how to pronounce some english words which I need sometimes as well. haha


 I bought this at Yodobashi Camera at Akihabara.

We then went to another shop and my uncle bought me a 16 inch tv.
The tv can act as a monitor and it's lighter than my macbook pro 13", so I can bring it back to canada after my stay :D I really have to thank my uncle and his family for all of this wonderful present T_T


This is the TV on my desk!! Don't mind the Sasuke playing on tv. haha


The rest is some Akihabara pictures I took :D

 The new AKB48 Cafe Shop that just opened on 9/29. 
There were around 300 ppl lining up at 10am.


Anime, games, manga shops on every corner of Akihabara.

Some cute girls. Again. Cute cosplay girls everywhere in Akihabara.

Mac section at Yodobashi Camera.

SUSHHIII It was sooo frikin gooood!

Hokousha Tengoku means "Pedestrian Heaven" 
where the streets are closed for the people to walk freely.
This I think only happens on Sundays.

During hokousha tengoku 

Apple pie KFC

Machha Soda Drink!

4 comments:

  1. an electronic dictionary is always useful :) nice---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it customary to take pictures of 'cute girls' in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> >>shoumei no

    I know right!! Im surprised that I never owned one until now. I now though have no excuse for my bad spelling and bad kanji skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>JOOOy

    YES!!! That's one of the reason why im here to see cute girls and learn to be like them.

    ReplyDelete