12.06.2011

Chinatown and Kaibutsukun

I went to CHINATOWN! in Yokohama.
The reason why I went there is because I had a crazy craving for 飲茶Dim Sum and 
I had had had to go.
So I took some friends and walked around and ate some amazing food.






So this is the restaurant we ate. It's called 皇朝. And it's very cheap and they have good food.
1680yen ($18) for all you can eat for as long as you want (A lot of buffet in Japan is time based)

This is the menu. You order and they cook for u so everything is very hot and tasty :)

Enjoy the galore of chinese food.















I probably gained like 5 pounds that week. Yup. I'm back to normal haha.



And after enjoying some of Yokohama Chukagai(China town) and the very empty station one of my friend and I decided to go watch a movie since its a Wednesday (1000yen for girls on Wed)

It's kaibutsukun!

The movie was so horribly made it made me entertained through out the movie.
Bad CG, bad story line. But cute Ohno kun.

I can't say much more about this because its a kids movie. 
But if ure an arashi fan go watch!

What a fun day I had. :)

10 comments:

  1. Yokohama Chinatown! The dimsum look so good. I don't think we have all you can eat dimsum buffet here?

    Hehe, DAIbutsu-kun. How was the Land of Curry? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 結構カナダのDimSumと同じようなもん食べれるんだね。
    エビシューマイは必須です!

    てゆーか夜行った事なかったんだけど、すごいライトアップだね。きれい☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> Jenny
    I dont think we do have any all u can eat dim sum in canada.
    Kaibutsukun- was haha... it had nothing to do with curry lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>くめ子
    そうだねん。でもえびシューマイのレベルはカナダの中華街の方が上だった。てかここが安すぎるから文句はいえない。

    私は昼にも行ってみたいんよ〜

    ReplyDelete
  5. それにしても食べすぎでしょ。毎日毎日。家ではもやしだけ食べて節約して外で栄養摂ってるとか聞いたけど・・・
    ぶくぶく太りまっせ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>ままん
    待って。これを四人で分けたからそんなに太んないって信じて!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish there's all you can eat dim sum here.

    I thought about watching Kaibutsu-kun in Nagoya if it's still playing in January, but now I'm having second thoughts. I haven't even seen the 2 SP's yet. But then again it's Ohno-kun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. >>Rebecca

    Ah- I know I wish I can bring this whole store to Canada haha

    I think you should watch it if u like Oh-chan. He was really cute in it. Well how I think of it is that when do I ever get the chance to see arashi members on big screens like this. It`s only a thounsand yen on wednesdays. If u have a chance go watch! You dont need to watch the 2 specials at all to understand the story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahhaha. bad movie, bad storyline? XDDD
    That's what i predicted when i first saw the drama cms. "OTL
    but yes, a money maker cuz ohno's in it!!!

    sugoi! japan's china town 行ったことがない!
    (and yes, ysdn term is overrrrrrrrr. I HAVE TIME TO STALK YOU AGAIN!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. >>Jen Leeeeeeeee

    Haha well I guess it's like that because the whole drama series is for kids.

    Japan's china town is really good. But a lot more expensive then any other foods in Japan. (And congratz on ur break!)

    ReplyDelete