12.11.2011

Me playing volleyball in Japan.


One day I was coming back from school and my friend tweeted that she was going to go join the volleyball practice a Keio circle was hosting.
I asked if I can join and they kindly accepted me to their practice.

But as some of my friends know I am not so good at playing sports.
And I am the worst when it comes to volleyball Haha.


  
This is the gym we got to use. It was approx 20 min away from my station. 


Girls and guys separate in the middle and practice for 4 hours twice every week.

My exchange friends ( very experienced) warming up for the game.

The people here were suppppppppper nice.
They cheer for you! They will scream out "good job", "you tried your best" even if I hit the ball in a total wrong direction.
We also cheer every single time we score a point, as you see in the picture.


This is me trying to serve. I got it in! haha.

Cheering.

Sorry for the blurry last photo.

I think the great part about exchange is that you can meet many people in such a short time. 
Everyone in Japan is really accepting and will let you watch and join in anything if you say u are a foreigner lol I really like getting to know new people so if I came to Japan by myself instead of coming through a organization (my case as a Keio exchange student) I probably would've had a totally different experience.

2 comments:

  1. ダンスしたり、スポーツしたりすっごくエクササイズしてるじゃん。
    このままいけば、カモシカ鈴ちゃんになるかもよ〜

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>スヌコ

    なななっ〜カモシカとか超なりたいです!
    でもダンスも三田祭で終わってしまって・・
    スポーツもあまり。。(時々こうやってするぐらいです)笑

    ReplyDelete