12.05.2011

It's just Shibuya


Shibuya has now become my backyard.
Just kidding!
But it is the place I visit the most.
I always forget to bring my DSLR when I go to shibuya though but I remembered this time!
Take a look of how the heart of Japan looks like 

  First picture is...
not even shibuya lol haha well its on the way to shibuya.
Actual ad created by cloth.


The whole train was GAPPED.


We are now in shibuya.




Shi

Bu

Ya

People people

Garlic 

Thanks I really needed an escalator for these 5 steps.

Christmasized disney

Christmasized  Rirrakuma 

Tree

My favourite tv show in japan

Forever21

Forever 21. Probably the cheapest clothes u can get in japan.


Mhmm- Call of duty

Shibuya 109

Thanks and u too.

-------

The main event of the day.
A guy with hanging goldfish.

He has 4 gold fish in total. 
He was screaming out loud
"人生楽しくなきゃソンソン”
which translates "Enjoy your life or else you are going to regret"

I like the colours of this advertisment. Let's go to Touhoku! 
Yeah I like this design :) 

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGG. you went on the 5 step escalator?! XDDD
    i saw that in some japanese show where they showcased weird stuff you can find around japan and they showed that as the world's shortest escalator!!! XD ...or maybe there was an even shorter one, not sure of the location but ...FUN!

    and i had no idea they had forever21 in japan! o__o!
    i really need to ship myself over to japan right nowwwwww. "OTL

    (and i laughed hard at the old man.... why is he hanging goldfish off his hat? >___>" oh well. it's japan. it's understandable. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> Jen Leeee

    haha what?! is this 5 step escalator that famous? It really was useless though...
    But yup this escalator led to forever 21. This forever 21 was huuuuugee. Very nice love it :)

    I heard this old man shows up everywhere! hehe

    ReplyDelete