12.29.2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

First of all I will like to apologize for my late late posts.

1st excuse: I had a business contest I had to participate.


2nd excuse: It was christmas


3rd excuse: My zemi had lots of events


4th excuse: I was addicted to tv and got very lazy.




But all in all I should've uploaded at least one post a day! So I am sorry and I will try my best to upload everyday as my winter break finally started from today (Dec.28. Pretty late eh?)


I am currently in Hiroshima right now
but I guess I will upload few useless photos I took at my school few weeks ago because the teacher didn't show up to class (It was actually me in the wrong room lol)


This is a Japanese chalk cleaner cleaner. It's like a vacuum for chalk cleaners.
I've never seen this in any other country.

 
AFTER! CLEAN!
 
Multi colour chalk provided in every room.


This is one of the smallest classrooms in Keio.

And this is me trying to act as Kinpachi-Sensei from a Japanese drama.金八先生
人という字は長い棒と短い棒がなんちゃら・・



I promise everyone I will write a proper blog post next time!
テヘッペロ笑

No comments:

Post a Comment