12.14.2011

Zemi Fun: Presentations


The zemi I am in is always pretty active. 
While some people are presenting in Osaka, our teacher is in the States joining a conference.
And this time was one of the 3rd year groups presenting their research in front of other zemis in Keio.
I honestly have to say our groups presentation was the best.
Each zemi has its level of intensity. Some zemi is more strict than others.
And I think I chose one of the more hard working zemi in Keio.

Don't mistaken me though. It's really good.
While my time here is limited I am happy to join a zemi that stimulates me.


View from the room. This is Hiyoshi, where I live.


If some of you guys remember from my previous post. 
I am part of a marketing team within the zemi and we are presenting this sat in Kobe.
Kobe is pretty far (10 hour bus ride) 
so I am super exited to go have fun both presenting and touring around. 

And our zemi isn't some bunch of nerds that work all the time. 
We also have fun too.
 Drinking yay- 
Eating yay-
Karaoking yay-


Food and drinks the school had ready for us.

Bunch of keio students in the cafe.

Beer with too many bubbles.

Plate with too many food.

And then we moved to another restaurant.

Grape cocktail mix drink.

Takoyaki

Plates lol

All you can drink menu.
I think the price was 2000yen for all you can drink 2 hours and 6 things to eat.

And then 5 hours of karaoke. 

And then 6am ramen.

My senpai (older ppl) had some rice with meat.

And I had this ramen.
Yum yum. 
I think I eat out too much.

2 comments:

  1. 今回は食べまくりのバージョンだったね。
    でも、その方が鈴ちゃんぽいか〜
    ラーメンとお肉とおネギがのっているご飯がおいしそう。

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>スヌコ

    笑食べまくりバージョンはいつものことです!
    でもラーメン丼は先輩が食べたんで私は食べてないのですよ〜
    ダイエット中なんでオホホホ

    ReplyDelete