12.18.2011

Hiyoshi Neighbourhood 2: Hiyoshi Park


Last time I tried to go up this little mountain/hill in Hiyoshi but I failed to do so.
So this time i tried going up from behind the hill.
I also has a tangerine in my hand, so I can eat it when I am up on the top of the hill.

I first ran in to Yagami river. I didn't know that it was so close to where I live.

Some fruits.

And then I finally found these stairs!!!



The stairs and roads finally lead me to here. 
I think this is probably the highest you can get. But I had a nice view of hiyoshi. 
And I got to eat some tangerine.

I ended up knowing at the end that I was at hiyoshi park.
Small but a nice park. Not a lot of people. It almost feels like I found a secret spot :)

This is the map of hiyoshi park.

Another view from the top.

Flowers.

And nice fall leaves (there are still a lot of leaves here although its winter)

And then I found this store called green leaves. Thought it was funny because the logo is yellow.

I ended up walking around for a bit and until the sun started to set.

I also found a fishing pond. Will try it out soon. 300yen for one hour.

Lots and lots of hills in hiyoshi.

Posts filled with flyers. 
〇〇荘

Vending machine exists everywhere in Japan.

Viney house.

Japanese post box.

Very Showa (old) looking election poster.

I also got to visit another park in my area.

Part of the park.
 
My 3 hour walk around the neighbour came to an end when I got too hungry and couldn't walk.

4 comments:

  1. i didnt know there was a park like that in hiyoshi! nicee
    -maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuh awesome! Can you run in the park? The river is annoying me now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Maya

    I didn't know either! Try walking there sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Jojo
    You can! But it's quite a hill. Good exercise for sure!

    ReplyDelete