12.05.2011

Ebina : Somewhere far away from tokyo



I decided to visit my friend one day that lives very far away from tokyo.
It took longer than l thought but I enjoyed riding on the train by myself and walking around places where there are no tall buildings and young girls and boys :)

Of corse I mostly enjoyed seeing my friend!

btw the picture above: I had same colour skirt as the seat lol

First: Below is the youtube video to Ebina station that I filmed










So now we are in Ebina.

Ebina Station here we are! Only few ppl got off the train.

This is Ebina. It's creepy how there are so many buildings but no ppl..

Some japanese tower in a kiddie land.

I like nature.

Very cool bicycle rack.

This restaurant is called rinrin.

Some fruit.

More train rides in kiddie land.

Fields. Typical Japanese scenery.

Autumn leaves


And then we went to go eat lunch.

My royal milk tea. :)

2 comments:

  1. Please dont say "far away" ! 45 min to Shinjuku!
    30 min to Shimokitazawa!

    There weren't many human beings cuz it was weekday daytime!
    平日の昼間に地方都市行ったって誰もおらんじゃろうにー
    みんな学校や職場行ってるんだから!笑

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Mai
    あれ〜〜wwwだって日吉からは遠かったでざます。

    こんな色々書いたけど、結構友達に海老名ていっても分かってくれたよ。うちの父ちゃんは話の途中まで恵比寿の話をしてると思ってたみたいだけど。アハハッ

    ReplyDelete