12.09.2011

My dad came to tokyo



My dad has come to Tokyo for work and we met up!
He came all the way where I live to see what kind of environment I live in.
He gave me few canadian goods, ate lunch, walked quite a bit and left. 
It was a short time but it was fun to see my family member.

First Tully's. Never bought it because I'm not a coffee person (my dad is).

After walking around hiyoshi for a bit we went to Oote machi station to walk to Tokyo Station to eat lunch with our family friend. 


Near Tokyo Station.
This may be the place that looks most like Toronto DT.

Near Tokyo Station.

Near Tokyo Station. 

And this is the restaurant we ate on that day.
Everyone was in Kimono and their service was super super amazing. 

The food was very high quality japanese cuisine. Very different food from what I usually eat because its too expensive for me to afford lol

This is not some mountains from a sci-fi movie.

Sesame Tofu


Some other small food.

And this was the main food of the course meal. 
鯛めし[Tai-Meshi] which is a type of rice with fish on the top, along with eggs and other ingredients.
After topping it off with all of the ingredients, you pour in hot Dashi[soup].
Very tasty. I felt like I was eating very healthy food.

This is the end product. 


Some black sesame dessert at the end!


--------------

And after some eating.  I have found out that my mac is making weird noise.. Like its about to explode any second so with the help of my friends I have arrived to the Mac store in Ginza.

They told me it was  aprox $80 to fix my fan.
Okay.. fine...
But it takes a week.....
Not so fine...
So I am going to try living with this really loud computer until next year because I can't live with out a computer right now.
We then visited Yamaha in Ginza because my dad was thinking about buying another guitar..
And just wanted to browse through.


Hey this is the tenori-on I played with!

K-On goods.

And this is a toilet post now. 
I haven't done this in a while.
Everything was automatic and I thought it was clean so I decided to take a picture.

It's even kind of english friendly!

 

And from Ginza my dad and I decided to walk to Tamachi where the school is.
For no odd reason.
This is the route we took that day. It didn't take too long but we both got really tired lol.
We saw tokyo tower.

We went to shinbashi.

Shinbashi

And shiba kouen.
I wont be seeing my dad in a while but it was nice meeting him for few hours :)

6 comments:

  1. ようござんした。
    ご馳走も頂いたし・・・・
    家族はやっぱりいいもんでしょ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 近所のおばさん said...
    よかったね〜。私は羨ましくてよだれが〜〜(おばさん汚い ww)
    ホント、家族はいいよね〜〜でしょ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>ままん
    そうだね。まー久しぶりにお腹いっぱい食べれてよかったよ笑

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>近所のおばさん
    って誰ですか?!っていろいろ思っちゃうんですけど。。笑
    家族はいいです!癒しです。

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff! looks like a lot of fun :) i'm pretty impressed that you're keeping up with the blog! sugoi yo rin chan~

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>いぐるー

    ありがとう!!I'm good right? :D
    I never knew I could keep up with this either.

    ReplyDelete