12.02.2011

Sweets Paradise


Sweet Paradise
This is all you can eat dessert and food in Shibuya
(They also have places in Harajuku as well, which i blogged briefly about before)
I ate wayy to much and I had to take off my belt at the end haha.

The price is $18. 
The food is normal. It's not amazing but I can live with it :p




Christmas decoration!  


The two front plate is mine.:D



I had to dig through the cakes to get to the bottom one.

I ate 3 more plates on top of this.
And my friend told me I was crazy for putting oranges, fries, pasta, and icecream on the same plate lol

CHOCOLATE FONDUE.

More Cake!

More CAKE!!
Ah~~ hmm I don't think I'm loosing much weight anymore lol

4 comments:

  1. おいしそう~☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>saki
    まぁまぁ美味しかったよ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting. Was there jello? It's always been my dream to eat a HUGE bowl of jello in one gulp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Jooy 

    They had three most weirdest flavours.
    1) Tea Jello
    2)Lemon Jello
    3) Apple Jello

    WHy!?

    ReplyDelete