12.01.2011

Ikea with a Swede


My first ikea experience in Japan was with a good friend of mine.
She was a swede and made my journey to there and the time at Ikea a lot of fun!


 

So we first took a free shuttle bus starting from Den-en Choufu.
And because we got to this stop like half past 6, noone was in line.

The bus was pretty empty as well.
And they had mini seats like this in between the big seats. (We opened it for no particular reason)


 Some Ikea brainwashing shows on the bus. This floor has these type of things.
This floor sells food. etc.

And this is my friend I took the little journey with.
Notice she has a Turkish looking hat. But let me get this right, it's a dog bowl on top of her head.

Very cute set of veggies 

She's worth 100 bucks! Kidding!

I guess the show rooms doesn't change.

Christmas tree!

 
They sold real christmas tree outside of the store!

And now on to the cafe section. Everything looks good.
I wanted to try the princess cake!

Some almond cake. $2.5

And at the end we had some Christmas Swedish bakery. Delicious.

lala even the cafe is pretty.

And we got to see some ginger bread houses.

Swede called Yanagisawa? I dont think so.

All of these are soo cute!


And then my real meal comes. 100yen hot dogs!!
and 50yen icecream!! Probably the cheapest thing u can buy in Japan.

Closer look at the buttons.

Some milk squeezing thing for ketchup and mustard. It feels weird.

And my late night snack of the day. The onion crisps were really good!

I really never went to IKEA in Canada as well so I had a lot of fun exploring the most foreign building in Japan.
-------

Let me introduce u Den-en Choufu Station as well.

It was clean and it was pretty empty.
Maybe because it was night time but there weren't that many ppl around.
All the stores look very clean though and they had groceries that sold foreign stuff.

This is the station.
 

Some cafe for dogs.

They had a mini plaza only dedicated to dog related things.

Cute mama and papa shops.

Definitely coming here in the day time to explore more!

2 comments:

  1. You never really went to IKEA, WHAT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Candice

    Well I went once before school started last year. But that was for 20 min lol

    ReplyDelete