12.21.2011

Lunar Eclipse


I am not sure if they had lunar eclipse in Canada but a week and a half ago people in Japan got to see lunar eclipse. So few of my zemi senpai (older ppl) and zemi ppl went out at 10pm to Tama river station to take some pictures of the eclipse.

Above is probably the only decent picture I took for the whole night as I didn't have a tripod to support my camera. I am seriously considering to get one in Japan though because I cant take any non blurry pictures at night with out a tripod.

This is a nice picture my senpai took. 

-------


And then we kind of got bored of the eclipse and despite the cold cold temperature, we took some funny pictures using our iphones and penlight :)

Attempt of ppl.
Attempt of smiley face but to me it only looks like a fireball from bomberman.
And Merry Christmas guys. :)

I'll try to upload more since most of the chaos has settled!

2 comments:

  1. 月食の美しさよりも後半のライトでのアートの盛り上がりに注目(笑)

    で、結婚してくれるの(笑)!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>くめこ

    ww気づかれちゃった

    結婚う〜〜〜ん。でも同性愛者結婚は日本ではだめなのよ

    ReplyDelete