11.28.2011

30 dollar agenda and LOFT


It's shopping time now!
And when christmas is approaching it means that it's almost end of the year.
Which means I will have to go buy a schedule book for next year.

I am a "plan" freak and I really like having things organized and planned 
and I really need a good planner to have a good year.

This year I was using muji planner but found out that the schedule book itself was too big and 
the space for each day was just too little.

So I decided to go to LOFT which is a store that has
really "anything" you can think of.


  
This is the picture of the store. And this section only sells schedule book.

I did quite a bit of research before I came here but when I stepped into the store again I was confused to which one I should use. 



Moleskin schedule book was also on top of my list.
But at the end I chose...

A schedule book by paperblanks.
The price was 2300yen and in CAD it will be around $30.

Below are the reasons to why I bought this schedule book.
  1. It has one page designated for each day.
  2. It also has a little pocket that lets me put some important stuff if i had any.
  3. There is also a magnet strap that closes the book so it doesnt open in my bag.
  4. It's very small and handy.
  5. I like how it looks.

Inside.

And this book was designed by a Canadian. 
Hmm out of hundreds of these schedule book it's funny I chose this.  


----------------

 Below are some pictures of the store LOFT.


New year cards on for sale!

More new year cards.

Lots and lots of stationary.





4 comments:

  1. my 2011 agenda was from muji

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine at Kiddie Land. Will take a closer look at those in Muji and Loft.

    I still prefer to use a schedule book than the calendar on my iPhone for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> Anonoymous
    Really? But i don't know who u are so i cant really say much. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>beck-49
    I toallly agree with u. I can't stand making plans on computer. I like it on paper with my hand writing :D

    ReplyDelete