11.25.2011

Food: Monjya Yaki: In Tsukishima



I have posted about monjya-yaki before on this blog.
BUTT 
where i ate it was in Yokohama. Which means it's not the real place to go eating mojya.

My friend's mom took me to a real monjya-yaki place in Tsukishima and I have to say this place was 10 times better then the other.
I became very full and very happy.

Below are some of the pictures.


シークワーサージュース. Made from japanese lemon-ish thing.

Grilled asparagus and mushrooms.


And this is my mentai-ko, mochi monjya. Excellent line up. 




Mix mix.

Grill.

Put more things on the top. And you eat this with ur little spatula.

More monjya.
The menu! 

My favourite drink of all times. Ice Cream Soda.

We also ate some okonomiyaki.

Drank some japanese soda.


And Ginger Ale.

Now for desserts. Anko(Red bean paste) crepe. 

Spread the crepe.

Roll it.

Cut it!

Eat it!
Thank you for following my (food) blog. lol

2 comments:

  1. あんこクレープ超美味しそう!!! D: D: D:
    作り方も面白いよ! カナダに帰ったら、作って見ようか?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> Jen Leeeee
    そうだね!美味しかったよ〜
    あったかいあんこっていいよね^^
    今度一緒に作りましょ!

    ReplyDelete