11.29.2011

Aerosmith concert was just AMAZING


First concert in Tokyo.
First time in Tokyo Dome.
First time seeing Aerosmith.

Some of my friends might wonder why Aerosmith?
Well my friend of friend of mine (who is now my friend) has generously decided to give me this ticket as a gift as she couldn't go. Who would say no to a legendary rock star concert?
Especially when you have amazing seats?

So this is the ticket I received.
And I got to go to the concert yesterday. 




There were tons of people near the stadium to get in.
From my observation most of the people were relatively on the older side and they looked a little bit more "american" than the usual Japanese you will see on the streets.
But a lot of ppl were still in suits and looked very quiet.
Some ppl u would not expect ppl to go to a concert like this.

Concert Poster.

I could only take one picture because no camera was allowed in the concert hall. I managed to sneak in mine but I had no confidence in sneaking in taking pictures here and there.

So this is my first and last picture inside.

But let me explain how the concert was.

"Jaded" and "Living on the edge" never let you down.
Then comes "Cry'in" which makes you really into the mood.
And finally some Armageddon time with "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" "Sweet Emotion".
After during encore my favourite song "Dream On" came on I couldn't stop screaming. 
These 60 year old men were damn good and has not lost their spirits.

I had no idea why Steven Tyler can still scream like that and Joe Perry had his upper body revealed.
Rock Stars never grow old i guess.

---------

After we finished the concert some friends and I ate dinner together!

They had beautiful Christmas Illumination in Tokyo Dome City.


Pretty. But everyone was with their bf/gf. Except for me lol

Christmas tree. Notice the shooting star -ish lighting.

Inside the plaza thing they had.

And this is where I ate.
Notice York U ppl. It's the same name as the italian place in york lanes!
I must say this one was 10 times better.

Foood they serve.

Crustyy Pizza.

Salad. I forgot to take a picture of it before we started eating.

Beer and foccacia bread.


Pasta. Again I ate it before I took a picture.

Ice tea.

And dessert...  :)


On the way back from the train. I couldn't stop singing their songs. (Obviously in my head)
I realllllly enjoyed their concert. Thank you M for the tickets and C and A for a wonderful time!



--------
Some weird monuments I saw on the way back.

Baseball player wax monument in a store. 

And ultraman. He was pretty big.
And there was a weird dog house on the side of it.

6 comments:

  1. Arena seats?!?! That's amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now I feel like blasting 'I don't wanna miss a thing' ♫♬

    ReplyDelete
  2. よかったね~☆うらやましす!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Jenny
    Yess!! I had the same tickets for arashi concert though. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>くめ子
    よかったです〜楽しす!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky u! How u managed to sneak in ur camera?? Thats awesome ;D lol~
    Btw, nice blog ;D

    P/s: sorry for my bad english ;DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nuremy!
      Thank you for the comment! I didn't really try to sneak it in, they just never found it in my bag. haha

      Your english is perfect! Please come visit my blog from time to time^^

      Delete