11.30.2011

Retro place "Motosumiyoshi"/ Fish Food On Parade


Some of my zemi friends and I went to Motosumiyoshi station 
last week to go eat at a restaurant that only serves fish.

Let me explain to you about Motosumiyoshi.
Actually I know nothing about this place but what I noticed is that a lot of the stores look very retro.
What I mean by retro is I can feel that most of these stores are made in late 1970s to 1980s.
The signs and designs really makes you feel like ure back in the days 
(although I was never born then).



I've also noticed a lot of the stores in Japan like to name their store something foreignsounding.
Like Leona.

-----------

After few minutes of walking we found our restaurant of the night.
It's called "Fish's Kitchen". Kind of cruel but haha great. Click here for the restaurant info 
You can see bunch of sign that tells us what they sell. 
I bet no one ever reads this.




Across the store is this weird Christmas decorated store.
Noticed the Monkey D Luffy poster on the bottom. Along with mickey on the side.

Business Cards?
Please call me? Hmm.

Inside the store. Things piled up. And old alcohol posters hanged.


Huge vacuum things to suck up the smoke from some of the grilling food.

I kind of forgot what season it was when I was in the store.

My beer of the day.


Mushroom salad. It was sour. Weird taste lol

Sushii! I don't know what fish this is.

I think this was tuna fried? I think.. I just know its fish.

Maguro. Tuna with sesame oill and cucumber salad. Tastty. Probably my fav of the night.

My friend's fresh pineapple alcohol.

This is my vomit  guava alcohol mix :D

HUGGGE rice ball. Simply with one seaweed and salt.

And bunch of other fish related things that I have no idea how to translate into English.
からすみ、きも、塩辛などなど・・

Ahh- everything was too tasty. 
Fish is the way to go when ure in Japan!
And also go to Motosumiyoshi if u live in hiyoshi. It's one station away!

No comments:

Post a Comment