11.12.2011

Yes I've been slacking.

For all those readers out there (my mom and like two other friends)
I'm sorry for the late posts (´・ω・`) (<-note my asian sad face)

I still havent even posted about halloween and for Christ's sake its already nov.12.
Lazy me did not change when I moved to Japan.

Stay posted!

I shall update around Monday when all the craziness has passed.
Actually from next wednesday I have one week and a half of no school because its festival time at Keio Uni.

Yup sounds ridiculous but great news for me!!

See u later~

2 comments:

  1. Geez, stop slacking! I'm trying to live vicariously through you. =P

    BTW I had an awesome time with you in Tokyo!! I meant to email, but it was pretty much back to work once I got home. I didn't take too many pics that day (mostly just of Keio), but I'll try to post them up when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Jenny!

    I am sooo soo sorry. I will update stuff real soon.:D

    I had an awesome time with you in Japan as well. Keep updated with my blog. I will write about our adventure soon!

    ReplyDelete