11.03.2011

Zemi Fun: Basketball and Party


On top of debates, cases, and business classes we have sports games and parties at the zemi I am in.
Last week we had a basketball game at Komazawa daigaku station.
I really haven't played basketball since the last time I practiced at my Japanese school so I was really pumped. It was fun sweating and running around minus the twisted ankle.


Big park beore we got to the stadium.  


What a nice jogging area!


Huge gameboy oldie in the stadium. What?!

Inside the stadium. It was a very clean facility!

ぶれぶれ〜Its hard to take pictures of sports.. :(

Awesssomee GYM!

This is the stadium we got to play at!

Heading home~ We lost all games (I scored 1 point though!) LOL
but it was definitely worth going!



          ------------------------------------

We also had another event!!!
Drinking/ eating/partying at our prof's house.
We all brought in food and alcohol and did homework.
Well I didn't do much homework but other people did do some research while we drank and ate.



Look at this pile of plastic. I think Japanese products use too much plastic in their packaging.



Mhmm I had peach flavour cake but it was amazing.

Put your belongings in the bath place!

Made some Takoyaki! Octopus pancake balls (its not sweet)


Well it wasn't sweet until we put some chocolate in!

Fruit tart for desserts!!

Surrounding the table.

I had fun talking to the senpais (older ppl like 4th years) and some of the master students. 
Ah~ but I wanted to drink more. haha
----------------------

And on the next day we had a 2nd year recuriting day. Luckily no one was hungover
お疲れさまでした!

No comments:

Post a Comment