11.06.2011

Family Warmth

Last Sunday,
I got to visit my friend who I first met when I arrived to Japan because it was her sister's and her mom's birthday. Although none of them noticed that I have lost a siginificant amount of weight (12 pounds dude!) I had a lot of fun just relaxing at her house surrounded by her mom, dad, sister, and grandparents. It's been exactly two months since I've left Canada and I think I am missing some family love.

Just talking about useless things u did today or sitting in the living room doing really nothing is what I think I miss the most. Although being in a atmosphere where I can experience new things everyday is exciting, it does get a little bit tiring.

This may be the first negative post. But it's not like I am completely sick of being here. It's just I missed something like this and I felt very comfortable eating good home food.

Thank you S family!

The best Bavarian cream I have ever had.

Fruit tart was amazing as well!!

4 comments:

  1. よかったね。素晴らしい時間をいただいて。感謝感謝。

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>ままん
    うん。感謝感謝!

    ReplyDelete
  3. りんちゃんが来てくれておばちゃんたちも、うちも大喜びだった :)
    また来てねー!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>あさこ
    そう?よかった〜私も超楽しかったです。
    あとお腹いっぱい食べさせてもらったし。
    親御さんとおばあちゃまたちによろしくです。

    ReplyDelete